Fátima Movement Reader Emails Page 29
* email your questions to Mr. Nobody at email@example.com; “refresh” your browser for the latest update...last update: Sunday, May 1, 2016
E-Exchanges and answers to comments from emails and message board conversations are posted below. Fatimamovement.com will not publish your name or internet ID unless you want us to. Most readers have similar questions so chances are the answers you need are provided below. If not, send a line..
Once upon a time, there were four people;
Their names were Everybody, Somebody, Nobody and Anybody.
Whenever there was an important job to be done, Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
When Nobody did it, Everybody got angry because it was Everybody's job.
Everybody thought that Somebody would do it, but Nobody realized that Nobody would do it.
So consequently Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done in the first place.
Regarding the internet chatter about “the nobody”, perhaps the following explanation will suffice.
At the end of the world the Catholic Church is fully infiltrated by the Illuminati, taking all of its followers down with it into the abyss of damnation, and creating what is commonly known as “the New World Order.” How this was accomplished publically remains a mystery to most learned theologians, so I connected the dots from the Fátima Apparitions and the final warning from the Mother of God to reverse-engineer the Illuminati plot, and earned the title “the nobody.”
Why do they call me “the nobody”? Because I apparently figured out what “nobody” was supposed to be able to figure out, and that is how to actually stop the Illuminati's New World Order. How is this possible? The secret is to follow the instructions in the Fátima Apparitions given by the Mother of God to St. Lúcia in 1917, 1929 and 1944. These Divine warnings were specific directions left behind for Catholics to both prevent the completion of the errors of Russia (the spread of Jewish-Masonic Communism) and were also clues left for anybody willing to decontruct the Apocalypse (the full eclipse of the Catholic Church). I followed these directions and out of nowhere, became a punching bag for the cult of Freemasonry. My life was turned upside down, my kids were taken from me by the government and to make a long story shorter, this website and research is my response.
This peculiar movie was released in many countries outside of the U.S. in 2010 (the theory is that Americans wouldn't understand it), but for some reason, the powers that be are releasing it in the U.S. in Nov. 2013. If you are looking for an explanation of the Mr. Nobody movie that is due to be released in theatres in the U.S. in late November, 2013, I put up some side by side photos that show the actors in the movie and their real-life counterparts. The link to that page is here.
“Mr. Nobody has already earned a bit of cult movie status, thanks to DVD imports readily available on eBay and film blogs discussing Nobody’s unique narrative structure, philosophical underpinnings, and beautiful cinematography. Just as one example, Film School Rejects recently wrote, “Whatever the reason is for the delay, it’s a shame because Mr. Nobody, by far and away, is the best film of 2013. I say 2013 because the damn thing is finally coming out this year.”” - Hollywood Reporter
Unfortunately, these Divine Fátima directives became a casualty of revisionist history for a variety of reasons, and this loss of Truth combined with the murder of St. Lúcia by the Vatican around 1958 made it next to impossible to piece back together the antedote to Freemasonry's New World Order. Even though the clues are still very hard to find today, this website is has recovered and published a lot of historical information in a last-minute attempt to change that, and it is working...
Over the past several years, various groups have emerged as false opposition to fight the New World Order, but none of them were actually effective. Now that many of these groups have been exposed as Masonic disinformation agents themselves, such as Alex Jones of Infowars.com, Jesse Ventura, the Dimond Brothers of VaticanCatholic.com, the History Channel investigators, Fr. Malachi Martin, the SSPX and it's “Lefebvrites,” the SSPV and it's false traditionalists, the Sancta Missa movement (promoting Freemasonry under the guise of a Traditional looking “Jewish Lord” Mass), and so many others, only the Fátima Movement stands for the Truth.
So how did the Illuminati destroy the Four Columns of the Catholic Church over the centuries? Is it humanly possible to break the Illuminati and reverse the destruction of the Church? What was destroyed that was so critical to the dawning of a New World Order? What is the secret power of the Catholic Church that must be eclipsed or wiped out entirely before the Apocalypse can proceed again?
“Don't ask me how I know this but the lack of doom latley is caused by a wildcard, someone who the Illuminati did not expect. This person apparently came out of nowhere, he is a nothing a nobody, yet much hangs in the balance because of him, lol that's God for ya.
“He is a nothing, a nobody, yet much hangs in the balance because of him...I made it as clear as i could. He basically told the Illuminati to go f**k itself, basically to their faces, and they did not kill him, rather they like him because he is REAL and not a zombie. Clear now?” - GLP Masonic Post
“Betrayed by those who were closest to him. - Able to unplug from the matrix and see the big picture. - Helps others to see the deception. - Speaks without fear, for fear is an illusion. - Wants to go home, but knows he has a job to do here.”
Since there were only false prophets and sheeple followers to be found in 2006-2009, somebody had to figure out how Luciferian Freemasonry broke the power of the Catholic Church, the only obstacle to Full New World Order control under the rule of Jewish law.
Stepping up to this monstrous task is our purpose, and we are having success as you can see from the millions of hits on the nobody threads on Masonic forums like godlikeproductions.com, which act as an intelligence watchtower. The Catholic Church is back, even though Masonry owns the Vatican. The Abomination of Desolation has been halted since 2009, so what happens next is up to you.
Every mystery is solved on this website: the Third Secret of Fátima, the DaVinci Code, the Opus Dei deception, the mystery of the seven candlesticks, the mysterious mark of the beast, and as a result of this mind-numbing research, Our Lady's Rosary (the Stairway to Heaven) no longer “lies on the whispering wind.” We have even corrected its form from 8 centuries ago and it is literally turning Hell upside down right now.
Where our Revolution goes from here is strictly up to you. As they say: Lead, follow, or get the Hell out of the way.
I am poor I can't afford that for rosary...is there one like the correct one shown the simplest one ...I need this in a bad way...I have been lied to and taught of Satan it seems.
The Rosary is basically used as a counting device so that you can concentrate on praying instead of being distracted counting to 150. You can make one out of string if you want, tying 150 knots into it. The important thing is that the Rosary Prayer is said 150 times everyday without interruption.
"Ave Deam Matronam nostrae, gratia plena.
Subject: Are we reading the Fatima messages correctly?
(1) Are we reading the Fatima messages correctly? In the end the HOLY FATHER will consecrate Russia and a CERTAIN peace will be granted to the world?
(2) No mention of the BISHOPS?
(3) Is this as it was? Or is this as it will be?
(4) Are we without a pope right now?
(5) Is this the time of the prophesied Counterfeit Church?
(6) Is La Salette the answer?
(7) Rome losing the Faith and being the Seat of the Antichrist?
(8) The true Catholic Church being eclipsed in the process? Hardly anybody now with the true Catholic Faith?
(9) Please see in 8 languages:
(1) A certain period of peace has been granted to the world, and it has been extended since the stopping of the Apocalypse in 2009 because of the hard work of the Fatima Movement. This time period has been granted so that Catholics can wake up and realize who their true enemy is, and decide what they want to do about it.
(2) There really are no valid Bishops anymore. In my opinion, the last real Catholic Bishop died and was replaced in 1880 by José Sebastião Cardinal d’Almeida Neto, O.F.M. † (1880)" ORDER OF FREEMASONRY," which is why God the Mother appeared to the faithful in the Leiria jurisdiction, to warn them about these important things that the peasant class did not fully understand.
(3) Well, this is the consequence the world faces for not preserving the lineage of the Catholic Priesthood. Someone has to keep watch, but the ball was dropped a long time ago.
(4) Yes, there is no valid Pope right now. The truth is, there hasn't been a valid Pope for a very, very long time, probably since right before the Arian Crisis in the 3rd-4th Century, when Satan replaced God the Mother in the Liturgy concerning the Holy Trinity.
There have been many pretenders to the Throne of Pope St. Peter, including that Jared Leto actor who plays me in the Mr. Nobody movie...
A valid Pope would have to be able to preserve the Catholic Faith and defeat the Church's enemies. Holy Orders, when followed, should produce results.
(6) God the Mother's Directions from the Fatima Warnings are the answer. This has been proven and causes the Church's enemies' magic undergarments to become soiled.
(7) This happened long ago.
(8) Yes, the Truth has been eclipsed by lies, but this process was stopped in 2009. Where it goes from here is up to you.
(9) The Dimond Brothers are Masonic, skilled at mixing Truth with Lies. I carefully edit their material while using their research for the purposes of restoring the Church's power.
Above: The Satanic Jewish Lord Jesus of the Apocalypse flashes the Satanic handsign on the Masonic Dimond Brothers' Youtube channel, as one of their videos endorses Satan (the Lord of Moses) as God.
Subject: Some Questions About Your Research
I have been reading the material on your site for some time now. I have a few questions about certain parcels of information it displays.
First, Promise 6 of the "Fifteen Promises of the Rosary" states that "Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred Mysteries..."
If the present Rosary has been corrupted with decades and "Mysteries," and IF this Promise is authentic, then what does "sacred Mysteries" mean here in this Promise?
Second, I have checked up on the history of the Fez (or "Tarboosh"), worn by Shriners. Your history on this hat (located on the "Mecca Destroyed" page) states that its red coloring was derived from an act of the Mohammedans, who dipped their caps into the blood of the vanquished Catholics. I've found a website that offers a rebuttal to this; and yes, the site is pro-Masonic. However, I find the arguments on that site about the Fez's history to be more persuasive. I'm interested in your opinion about this. This site also contains articles about the Baphomet, and its illegitimate relationship to Masons, who are connected to this goat-devil courtesy of a joke that was never made clear. I found the site interesting, though its founder clearly leaves out a lot of the material you cover.
Third and last, I have struggled for some time now with the nasty history of the Church. I have asked myself: Would God authorize It to do all the things it did? If not, then what kind of Church is this? I think you know where I'm going. There is too much in this institution's history which is devilish and contrary to reason, and also antagonistic to the the Mind which fashioned this universe.
That said, is it reasonable to conclude that if this Faith is of God, that the Church has been under the assault and control of a "shadow Church," much like governments have? Today I am more strongly persuaded that this is the case, especially after having viewed your page on the First Amendment (the pictoral comparisons of Masonic vs Church courts), and the attempts of the Evil One to mimic God's government, and corrupt Humankind with this counterfeit. Pagans and atheists make the charge that the Catholics "stole" their dle Pagan practices and symbols when it went astray from the Faith. Hence, the obelisk at the center of their Vatican court. It really shouldn't be there.
The scene of Moses confronting Pharaoh's magicians is telling here. Scoundrel that Moses was, this tale depicts the battle that has been waged for centuries: a battle of "over-and-against." Moses staff over-and-against the occultists. Christ's government over-and-against the Devil's. The Devil's "altar" (VII Novus Ordo) over-and-against Christ's.
I appreciate any insight you can provide. Thanks for your excellent work. I will remember you when my finances improve, and make a contribution.
Thanks for the kind words...
(1) You make a good point about the sacred mysteries. I found that list of "15 Promises" years ago in my research and found it to be consistent with what I had discovered. One could retort with the fact that back in 2008, the Name of God was a sacred mystery, but your point is more valid. I'll remove it from the list. It does seem to allude to the "Sacred Mysteries" of Pius V's subverted form of the Rosary. The "sacred mysteries" have been struck out from Promise #6.
Our Lady's 15 Promises of the Rosary:
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary will be a powerful armor against hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. Those who recommend themselves to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death, the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
(2) Regarding the meaning of the red color of the Masonic Shriners' Fez, I picked up that tidbit of info from Vatican Catholic's documentary on Freemasonry. I actually included that clip in a documentary project which can be found in the video below at the 1:50 minute mark. But the Dimond Brothers decribe it as a victory over Christians, not Catholics, so take it for what it is. To be honest, I haven't spent much time studying Masonic costumes and their secret meanings, my time is better spent concentrating on the things Catholics need to do to win, and the main thing is to say the 150 Rosary everyday without exception.
(3) Well keep in mind that the real Catholic Church is such a threat to the rule of Jewish Freemasonry that they will infiltrate and spend their entire lives pretending to be Catholic, just to undermine the Church's power. The most effective Masonic infiltrators were the ones who pretended to be the most holy, because that gave them credibility in the eyes of the meek. The other stuff is just par for the course... for example Eastern Star witches who infiltrated the Church and aborted their babies after being impregnated in their Masonic orgies, all in an effort to sacrifice children and give the Church a bad name. I understand what you're saying, but the real Church has been virtually non-existent for centuries, what people consider to be the mainline Church is obviously a front.
Some people argue that the Catholic Church stole pagan symbols and practices in order to appease and convert these people, to bring them in. But this is not the intent. As Pagan Jewish Freemasons took over different areas of the Church hierarchy, they simply installed the pagan practices which were important to them, most notably the pagan Christmas "holy-day".
Yes, the deception of Moses is that he was selected to be the originator of a false, holy-looking religion, which in fact was just a more disciplined and seductive form of the occult. Similar to a good cop/bad cop scenario, Moses' role was to play the good cop. It was a clever tactic by Satan, but we're on to it now.
If you need help with your finances, one way to eliminate some expense is to not file with the Jews' IRS. If Catholics organized and did this, even in these hard economic times, they would save roughly 25% of their annual income and could easily donate 10% for the rebuilding of the Church that God Our Lady requested in the Third Secret of Fatima. After donating 10%, they keep the remaining 15% for themselves to pay off debts, etc.
"The Truth Shall Set You Free"
SUBJECT: request - question
Hello Mr. Nobody,
This is holy cross - my name is ---- - hence Holy Cross. My family and I live in ---- and we are looking to be conditionally baptized this coming Easter season. It came to me that if you were "trucking" this way during the next month or so we would enjoy a visit and perhaps you actually perform the rite.
Thanks for sending that in. I would definitely be concerned. The Knights Templar is a Masonic outfit, 100%, so whatever intentions were required to ordain this Priest properly are null and void. The Corporation SOL (or sun) is the property deed holder for most Vatican II properties, btw. I appreciate your offer for a visit, but maybe at a later date. It's nothing personal against you, I've just had my fill of Masons coming to me as friends and then setting me up for litigation. But it's nice of you to offer. Do you mind if I answer this in the reader emails if I block out the names? I think other people might benefit from this predicament. If I were you, I'd look at it this way: when God The Mother says Rome must be destroyed, it is for a good reason... the place offers absolutely no salvation and Her words must be taken seriously.
After reading the Mr. Nobody story on the website and watching the movie and contemplating more and more about things. I believe you are correct and that I am NOT properly ordained and the group that I was involved with were a lost bunch who were led astray unfortunately. You may post my email publicly now and I will continue the Rosary 150 and will be performing the conditional baptisms this week for as many of my family as are willing. We have work to do now - though I do not know what! lol.
You are right about the difference between the SOL (Sons of Light) and Corporation SOLE being separate entities. I contacted someone who dealt with them and he confirmed the spelling. You can also Google them... here's some interesting links:
SOL is a Masonic religious order and Corporation SOLE is a Vatican corporation that owns properties in the Church's name in some areas. They're probably the "Immobilari" which was mentioned in the Godfather III movie and the secretive Vatican foundation that Lord James Blackheath exposed. He actually spoke of their plan to distribute $15 Trillion in gold holdings (to coincide with Masonry's presentation of their Antichrist Lord Jesus who will pass out tickets for gold, if people bow down to it/him), which seems to be consistent with Illuminati policy of pre-announcing what they are trying to do.
Regarding the intentions of "R--," he may have very well have been a true Catholic in his heart. If he knew about the Fourth and Final Horseman and warned about it, he may have had good intentions. But it seemed that he didn't know what to do to stop what was coming which is one of the reasons why the Rosary must be preached constantly.
This was the same problem I had until I asked for and found the Third Secret of Fatima. After cracking the Masonic Trinity deception, I still didn't know what God required Catholics to with the Names of the Real Catholic Trinity, if that makes any sense. Do we build statues? Jump up and down? Call the local Vatican II Priest? No, we plug these Names of God the Mother, God the Son, and God the Father into the Rosary and actually use it at least once a day, which stops the Abomination of Desolation caused by the absence of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
I'll just analyze the certificate from top to bottom and point out where I see Masonry... I realize you know this already, I'm just elaborating for those who haven't gone through all of the material...
1. "The Orthodox Roman Catholic Church" should be named just "Catholic Church." In the Third Secret of Fatima written in 1944, Rome's Authority was taken away once the Vatican dropped the Third and Final Name from the Holy Trinity, the Holy Ghost (who was, is and ever shall be) during WWII.
2. The Iron Cross is a Masonic symbol which is often used to mark the text in Holy Books where Masonry corrupted the Catholic Liturgy and modified it into their own. These iron crosses are frequently found in the Missale and can be used as a guide for areas to correct by real Catholic scholars. They are also found on the uniforms of Arian heretics, who try to advance the cause of the Arian heresy in the 4th Century, one that removed God the Mother from the Holy Trinity and replaced Her with the name of their Biblical Lord.
3. "Father" should be changed to Mother, as per the Trinitarian Theophany. The Holy Ghost (who was, is and ever shall be) is God the Father, and there is only One Father in the Catholic Trinity. Homosexual religious are drawn to the belief of a two-father Trinity, causing them to act in ways contrary to the natural order.
4. "Amen" should be eliminated. It is a reference to the name of a Jewish demon. This is covered in the Jewish Babylonian Talmud analysis, Part 1 of 7.
Babylonian Talmud Vol02-020: The Hebrew meaning of “Amen” revealed as El (God), Melech (king), Neamon (truth)
Page 255 of Volume II of the Babylonian Talmud reveals the meaning of “Amen.” This term should be avoided by Catholics in prayer because it salutes “Melech” or “Molech”, the Semetic “god” worshipped at Bohemian Grove. For more information, see the Fátima Movement Files: Government Rituals on Video inside Bohemian Grove.
5. "Christ the Lord" should be changed to at least God Jesus Christ (who was, is and ever shall be) or into God the Son's Latin Name, Deum Jesum Christum. Confusing Deum Jesum Christum with 'Dominus Jesus' of Apocalypse 22:17 is how Freemasonry has the world fooled into thinking The Messiah is coming again. He isn't.
6. "Benediction" is often used by Jewish Freemasons... it should be replaced with the Catholic term "Sanctified."
Prime Minister of Israel Benny Netanyahu receives "benediction" (money) from the rabbis who control the printing of currency (out of thin air). In exchange for the power this money gives him, these rabbis expect him to use his office to usher in the Jewish messiah, the AntiChrist.
7. "Our Lord" should be more specific and changed to God. Writing about God as just another Lord demotes His Divine Status, which is why Freemasonry uses this weak, general title.
8. "God the Father" is not specific enough... it could be referencing the Holy Ghost (who was, is and ever shall be) but this is not clear. Deum Patrum Spiritum Sanctum would be better.
9. "Tridentine Rite" means the Rite handed down by the Masonic Council of Trent. This Council did as much as or more damage to the Catholic Religion than Vatican II. It's best if they corrected these Rites with the Trinitarian Theophany theology, rather than base their practices on the Masonic theology of an antipope who corrupted the Holy Rosary by adding Lord beads in 1569.
10. "Pope St. Pius V" was a Masonic saint, not a Catholic one. As previously mentioned, he was the antipope responsible for corrupting the Holy Rosary by adding Lord beads to it in 1569. More information can be found in the Original Rosary chapter.
11. "Sons of Light" is a reference to Freemasonry. What is this light they seek? The answer can be found on page 321 of Morals & Dogma.
Page 321 of the infamous Masonic Manual "Morals & Dogma" proves Lucifer is their god, the "Light-bearer." Doubt it not.
12. Templar Knights are the Knights Templar, a Jewish Masonic order. They supposedly "vanished" centuries ago, but this is not true. They want you to know that they still exist by including this reference in the certificeate.
13. "Most Reverend" is a Protestant term, straight out of the halls of Masonry. The Catholic power structure should use the terms Pope, Cardinal or Archbishop, Priest, etc.
Above left: The Reverend Jesse Jackson (33rd Freemason) sings "Don't Let Me Down, Hymietown" as he appeals to New York's Jews to save his campaign (played by Eddie Murphy). Above right: Jewish Freemason Reverend Al Sharpton meets with Jewish Communist leader Bernie Sanders.
14. "Minister of the Church" has the same problem. Minister is a state term for a Jewish Masonic bureaucrat such as "minister of propaganda" or "ministry of the interior."
15. "Apostolic" should be eliminated. It alludes to the Apostles of the Bible who were Masonic actors, hence "Acts of the Apostles." They were pretending to be the founders of the original Church when in reality, God had set up the Pope/Bishop/Priest hierarchy, through Pope St. Peter, the First Pope.
16. "Holy Spirit" is the cursing god of Freemason John the Baptist's heretical rite. "Holy Ghost (who was, is and ever shall be) or Deum Patrum Spiritum Sanctum should replace it. The finest collection of sources in the world concerning this particular Horsemen can be found here:
As far as the Templar Knights being different than the Knights Templar, I highly doubt it. Temple is a Jewish-Masonic term, hence Masonic Temple, Jewish Temple, Hindu Temple... If they were actually Catholic, they would have dropped "Temple" and would have instead used the term "Church." The following finding from the footnotes of a 1635 era Douay Rheims actually mentions that Catholics should try to avoid heretical phrases and words. Preserving the term "church" is one of their suggestions. Although the list is subverted with terms like Advent, it is correct on this term ... what I'm suggesting is that if this SOL order was Catholic, they wouldn't use a Jewish-Masonic term for their name. This was done for a reason.
In 1880, a Jewish Freemason seized control of the Archdiocese of Coimbra and this just might have been the nail in the coffin for the valid lineage of the Catholic Priesthood. To be valid, it is required that the Bishop consecrating a Priest actually be Catholic. So when a Freemason seized that office of power in the Church in 1880, all of the Priests he ordained from then on did not have the power and as a result, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and the Sacrament of Communion they thought they were transfiguring were just pieces of wheat. This is why I had this Lineage up on the Third Secret Page:
God exhausts all options before giving the world an alternative. After discovering how the abomination of desolation (lack of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass) causes war, lost souls, persecution against the Church, it seems logical that the last real Catholic Priest who was ordained properly died sometime just before Jewish Freemasonry's First World War, around the year 1910. The "Our Lady of Fatima" movie actually references these events at the beginning, showing Communists taking over Portugal and locking up Catholic Clergy in the process. These events would set the stage for the Three Children of Fatima stopping the Abomination of Desolation in 1917 with the Rosary, causing Freemasonry's WWI to end shortly thereafter.
You need to stop teaching heresy...............your soul is in danger.
The Blessed Mother, the Mother of Our Lord, the Mother of God,......is NOT GOD !!! How much it must sadden her that you are teaching people this.
One other thing.........if the rosary that many catholic's use is of the devil, like you seem to say (the one with the supposed 'heretical' Our Father beads), then why is it that the Mother of Our Lord didn't tell the Fatima children to not use it........pictures of the children show them using that same rosary beads ???
By the way..........the Triumph of The Immaculate Heart of Mary will most likely happen at the end of 2017..........Charlie Johnston (The Next Right Step web blog)............which means "The Warning" should happen within the next 12 months, so please prepare your soul by repenting of your heretical teachings.
As Kurt Kobain would say, "I appreciate your concern, you're going to fucking burn."
It sounds like you still need to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, but you won't because it would be too embarrassing for you to admit you were wrong. But that's what purgatory is for - a chance for you to experience the fire Lord you believed in and how it destroyed the world, by letting Freemasonry get this far.
Your pentagram Rosary does not work, which is why the seminaries are closing, the numbers of nuns are dwindling, homosexual perverts control the Vatican Priesthood, and the Masonic State now controls every means of survival, and taxes it. The 150 Rosary works, because it undoes centuries of heretical changes. Is it perfect? Probably not, but we're closer to the the Truth and causing serious Masonic plans for this world to be stopped.
"I put the above video together to document the events that happened as a result of recovering the Catholic Religion and saying the 150 Rosary everyday, and the phenomenon that occured as a result of reversing the eclipse of the Church. The D.C. Earthquake that rattled the Illuminati, the shutdown of Superbowl XLVII's Illuminati halftime show for 35 minutes (while I said the 150 Rosary), the lightning strike, the shutdown of Kim Jong Il's war effort, the movie clips, the news clips, and other things that were prayed for are incorporated into this video. The lesson is, ask the God of Heaven for help and anything is possible. Some people may criticize this video as narcissistic, but the real intent is to advertise the power of the 150 Rosary by demonstrating what it did for me so that you can harness this power." - Mr. Nobody
One other thing.........if the rosary that many catholic's use is of the devil, like you seem to say (the one with the supposed 'heretical' Our Father beads), then why is it that the Mother of Our Lord didn't tell the Fatima children to not use it........pictures of the children show them using that same rosary beads ???
Probably to protect them from the wrath of deceived burning bush "Catholics" like yourself who in their anger at being deceived, may have harmed the children. You should research this important piece of research someone recently discovered in the second volume of the Fatima series by Frere Michele. It says:
"Jacinta affirms that Our Lady appeared to her another three times...
But you're not going to like that. This can be found on page 115 of Volume II by clicking on this link:
And lastly, we're not interested in the Jewish Mary, the mother of the imposter Jewish Jesus of the Bible, a book which was written by Satanic Jews. But thanks anyway.
Subject: Race, Color, and Catholicism
Dear Mr. Nobody,
I've noticed that no matter how traditional, original, or fundamentalist a Catholic web site claims to be, all the icons and images are completely, relentlessly, and overwhelmingly Caucasian. It's as if the first and only real key to Heaven is a white face and straight hair. Can you explain this?
W------ A----- L----
A lot of traditional "Catholics" are very racist and support the Jewish Law system because they think black people are coming to steal their hubcaps. And this empowers Freemasonry's Rule of Law (and bankrupts those looking to the Jewish system for peace and security. It's a problem.
I think the racist element is due to the fact that they are following the Jewish Lord which was installed into the Trinity during the Arian Crisis in the 3rd-4th Centuries. This was the First Reich or "Beast that rises out of the sea"... Adolf Hitler's Arian program held Satanic Rituals, drawing upon the spiritual power of that first Arian Reich as it's Masonic Vatican plants worked to eliminate the Holy Ghost from the Trinity. This was the Third Reich or "Beast that rises out of the sea." Hitler and Hitler's Masonic Pope, Antipope Pius XII doing this damage around 1944, when the Third Secret of Fatima was written down as the final means of salvation.
Most "Catholic" websites are Masonic plants with the intent to advance the modern heresies. To see this for yourself, go to a Vatican II forum and start posting research topics from here. You'll either be deleted, reprimanded or gang up on by Masonic shills whose job it is to maintain the heresies of the counter-church.
For what it's worth, I have an easy time explaining this Masonic conspiracy to Black and Hispanic people. In fact it's quite easy to do, even if they work for the police. But in circles of white people that I know, it's downright maddening to try to explain the Jewish Masonic Lord conspiracy. I get a laundry list of excuses and rebuttals and frankly, I've just about given up trying. For the most part, it's a waste of my time and energy. To understand God and His Crucifixion, you kind of have to be punched around a bit in life and most white people never get to experience this. The Jewish system props them up to keep them blind and useful idiots in my opinion. "Let them eat cake" is a phrase that comes to mind.
Regarding the color of the skin of different apparitions, I can offer this. Without getting much into which apparitions were heretical (Jewish Virgin Mary) and which were real, it is interesting that Our Lady seems to change her features to relate to the ethnicity of the person or people She is appearing to...
In the Apparition called Our Lady of Akita, Japan (1973-1981), Our Lady appears with Asian features to a Japanese nun. Catholicism seemed to have survived somewhat intact in Japan during WWII. Remember that the Hiroshima Priests stopped the Second World War by living in the Message of Fatima.
In the Apparition called Our Lady of Guadalupe (1531), Our Lady appears with an olive skin tone to appeal to the faithful in Central America. This video is produced by the Dimond Brothers, who use the term "Virgin Mary".
In the Apparition of Our Lady off the Ivory Coast of Africa, Our Lady appears with a darker skin tone.
But in the heretical apparition called Our Lady of Czestochowa in Poland, the heretical insulting baby Jewish Jesus is featured, the Virgin Mary recorded with dark skin... so explain that one! Here's Wikipedia's explanation of these Black Madonnas:
"Important early studies of dark images in France were done by Marie Durand-Lefebvre (1937), Emile Saillens (1945), and Jacques Huynen (1972). The first notable study of the origin and meaning of the Black Madonnas in English appears to have been presented by Leonard Moss at a meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science on December 28, 1952. Moss broke the images into three categories: (1) dark brown or black Madonnas with physiognomy and skin pigmentation matching that of the indigenous population; (2) various art forms that have turned black as a result of certain physical factors such as deterioration of lead-based pigments, accumulated smoke from the use of votive candles, and accumulation of grime over the ages, and (3) residual category with no ready explanation."
Good question... thanks for sending it in.
Subject: Thank You for Supporting Veterans on fatimamovement.com
I came across this page of your site http://www.fatimamovement.com/i-News-Archive-2013-Sep-Dec.php and noticed that you are linking to http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/28/jewish-power-over-academia-politics-and-free-speech and other resources for servicemen and women. I wanted to thank you for supporting veterans and active military. This is a mission I have been deeply involved in as well. If I may have just a moment of your time, I wanted to talk to you about a serious health struggle among veterans – and also suggest an addition to your page.
The issues of mental illness and substance abuse among past and present members of the military have received increasing press coverage over the past few years, along with a growing awareness of the need for support and prevention resources.
While there are many unique mental health resources available, navigating the system and finding appropriate help can be a challenge. After research across the resources available on the web, the AAC team noticed the absence of a centralized resource designed to help understand the basics of addiction and navigate the veterans’ and active military support systems. They decided to fill this gap of knowledge.
The result is this page:
This page summarizes available governmental, organizational and other resources and makes them easily accessible to those searching for assistance. It includes 48 citations of the latest studies and 10 external resources for veterans seeking help. I hope that the quality of this page and the importance of the subject matter merits inclusion on your page alongside the other resources you have provided – or elsewhere on your website. I believe that it fulfills an important need and will be of great assistance to veterans seeking help.
Thank you so much for your time, and I hope you can add this resource to your site. If you have the chance, please also let me know if it is good ‘as is’ or if you have any suggestions for improving the page. I can pass these along. If you are not responsible for modifications to this page on your site, apologies for the miscommunication, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.
The Fatima Movement does not support veterans because they not only fell away from the Church, they took up arms to kill for Jewish Masonic governments and their contrived wars. Many veterans only realize this after the war is over which is why their suicide rate is over 20 per day in the United States. If they choose to pick up a Rosary and stop others from making the same mistakes, then we will support them.
Subject: You Are Going To Hell
I regret to inform you that your website is a monstrous soup of blasphemy and apostasy from the Christian Faith, which is the Catholic Faith, that you so wrongly and ignorantly claim to posses.
For blaspheming Our Lord and Our Lady both, you will go to Hell if you do not repent.
1. The Bible was written by the Church.
2. The Bible announces, prefigures, the Catholic Church.
3. The Church has always believed the Bible is the Divine Word of God.
4. The Bible glorifies Mary, who is a human not God. You must REPENT. I will pray for you.
Subject: Some questions
Sir you make some interesting claims. But why should anyone believe you? What evidence do you proffer? That the Rosary has changed (most would say 'developed') over the centuries is no news headline. I'm neither Catholic nor Christian and I knew that. I'm not sure it makes your case. But supposing what you claim is true, if the Jesus you worship is not the Jesus of the gospel accounts, then who is he? You do not explain very well, in fact, you do not explain at all. Are you Gnostic? I am genuinely curious and just trying to understand.
Signed, somebody worth saving. (2/16/16)
Just as I thought. You have nothing to say for yourself, so your claims aren't worth taking seriously. At least the Catholic Church, whom you so abhor, can mount a somewhat sober and intelligent argument for their claims. You, however, appear to be just another raving cultish lunatic. (3/1/16)
PS I am disappointed you have nothing to show for your beliefs, as your website quite captivated me. Why do you even bother maintaining a webpage? For whose benefit? You don't even answer emails. (3/1/16)
Your husband is not being monitored. He might be slacking off and this is unacceptable.