The Bible CodeThe Fátima Movement Bible Code Project & The Nominum Interpretatio List
The biggest obstacle in converting people to Catholicism is their delusional fear of the Lord of the Bible. Since translation errors, “context” and secret society motives for promoting Satan as God are employed by Freemasons, I wanted to release what has been completed so far so you can all learn how to navigate the Bible Code on your own. Remember, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. Do not fear “the Lord”, it doesn't exist.
1. Click on the link to open up the Latin Vulgate text page in another browser window. This following link is to a single text file of the Catholic Latin Vulgate (Books Genesis - Esdras IV). All 76 books have been assembled onto one very long webpage (9 Mb text file with no graphics). What is the purpose of doing this? Having the Latin Vulgate text on one long webpage makes it possible to use your browser's search function to search the through the entire Vulgate in order to find the pagan Jewish names which were incorrectly translated as “God” in modern Bibles in all vernacular languages. So here are the instructions for you to discover the Bible Code on your own:
2. Wait for the page to download, it may take up to a couple of minutes so be patient.
3. In the web browser window that has the Latin Vulgate text from step one, go to the upper right hand corner and click on the gear icon. This will open up a list of options. Internet Explorer version 10 is used in this tutorial but other browsers usually have similar search functions.
4. Left-Click on the little gear icon. This will open up a menu. Left-Click on “File”, then “ Find on this page.”
5. This will open up the search tool at the top of your browser window.
6. Click one of the following links to open up a scan of St. Jerome's Nominum Interpretatio list. St. Jerome's list contains the Latin translations for the Hebrew names of the different lords of the Bible which prove that the Bible is a pagan book.
7. Pick one of the Latinized Hebrew names from the Nominum Interpretatio list and type it (or copy and paste from the text version ) into the empty text box in your browser search window that is showing the text of the Vulgate. In this tutorial, I decided to search the Latin Vulgate text for the name “Benedicens Dominum” which appears in St. Jerome's Nominum Interpretatio scan 1 as the Latinized code name for a man named Barachias.
8. After typing in the Latinized name “Benedicens Dominum” into the search box, Internet Explorer returns two matches after searching the text of the entire Vulgate. In this tutorial, we will concentrate on the result found in Chapter 3, Verse 12 of the 17th Book of the Latin Vulgate, the Book of Tobit (Tobit 3:12). The text should become highlighted yellow as seen below.
9. From here, we can open up any modern English Bible (or other vernacular version) and see how the name of Barachias appears in “new translations.” For this tutorial, we will use the New American Bible in English found on the Vatican's website found at the following link:
10. On the Vatican's website, click on the link for the Book of Tobit. This will be the 17th book from the top, right after the Book of Nehemiah, right before the Book of Judith. Click on the link to Chapter 3.
11. Scroll down to verse 12, and you will notice that the Vatican's modern English Bible translates the name of this Jewish man Barachias into “Lord.”
12. So who was Barachias anyway? Let's do a Google Search to see:
13. We see that Barachias was another Jewish lord wanna-be, the father of the Jewish Prophet Zacharias. So this is how Jewish scribes have become the God of this world. If you still believe the Bible is “the Word of God”, you will be turned over to their dominion in Hell where you will serve the Lord your God for an eternity.
The Bible, which was carefully written by a close knit network of Jewish men (who want to be your Lord and God) wrote this book to trick the reader, if they do not know how to navigate the Authoritative Canonical Catholic Latin Vulgate, into actually believing that this network of Jewish elders is actually the God of Heaven. In this example, it has just been proven that the Vatican's English Bible translates the name of the Jewish man Barachias (father of Zacharius) into “Lord”, a term that today is erroneously promoted by Masonic holy rollers as being synonymous with the God of Heaven. It clearly is not.
14. Go ahead and try a few more names and see what you can find. One of the more interesting searches is for the name “Elias”, which in the Latin Vulgate is translated into Dominus Deus. Elias, according to the Bible, was the Lord God of Genesis. Obviously a Jewish man did not create the Garden of Eden but the Bible says he did. So use your own judgment, common sense and skepticism when reading this heretical garbage.
Below is a recent email explaining Elias's role using not the Vatican's current favorite edition of the English Bible (the New American Version), but the original Douai Rheims from 1582-1610.
Segment from our Reader Emails:
Hi Mr. Nobody,
Quote On p.26 ch II 8 (Genesis) it mentioned “And our Lord God had” Is that “Holy Ghost” the father or “Christ” the son. If the “son” created Adam and Eve than how would he born later through “Our Lady”?
Genesis 2:8 from the 1582-1610 Original Douai-Rheims, page 26
No, this has nothing to do with Christ, Our Lady, or the Holy Ghost. To understand what the Lord God is, we need the Latin Vulgate, which is the authority for Catholics when interpreting Jewish writings (the scriptures). The original Douai-Rheims made these pagan writings easier to read (obviously) for the English reader, but to have understanding of what we're looking at in English, we must reference the Vulgate. There isn't a Latin Vulgate scanned on this site yet, so I will use photographs from one of my own.
If we look up Genesis 2:8 the Latin Vulgate, we see the name, or nominum that is used in the text is “Dominus Deus.” In fact, it's the consistent name used in Genesis Chapter 2, verses 5, 7, 8 and 9. Below is a photo of this:
So the question is, who is Dominus Deus? The coming Lord God? The “Our Father”? One of the pagan Jewish deities of the Old Testament? Some Jewish scribe who died long ago and is building his own kingdom in his own spiritual Amway scheme? Is this why it is written, “beware the scribes”?
We find the answer to this in the “Nominum Interpretatio” Index in the Latin Vulgate, pictured above. The answer is that Elias is Deus Dominus. Below is a closeup from the Fátima Movement Files - click, then right-click save image from the popup window to your computer. There are three of these:
So we see that in Genesis 2:8, the Jews are attributing the building of the world to one of their Jewish elders, Elias. If you're a Protestant, especially an Evangelical, you already believe the Jews are your gods, so it works well for that anti-Catholic slave/goyim relationship. But because you're Catholic, you know better, and Elias is not God.
Elias, Deus Dominus (the Lord God) of the Old Testament giving the two fingered salute, a reference to Baphomet.
St. Thomas Aquinas reinforces this in the Summa Theologica (1947 copy). Here the Church Doctor of the 12th Century states that these names of God are not synonymous (they are not the same). Whether or not he understood what we know today is unknown:
THE NAMES HOLY GHOST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE NOT SYNONYMOUS.
Summa Theologica, 1947 Benziger Brothers, Volume I, Question 13, Fourth Article:
Argument: If all names applied to God are synonymous, we cannot properly say good God, or the like, and yet it is written, O most mighty, great and powerful, the Lord of hosts is Thy name (Jer. xxxii. 18).
I argue that, These names spoken of God are not synonymous…these names signify the divine substance, although in an imperfect manner, it is also clear from what has been said that they have diverse meanings…Therefore, although the names applied to God signify one thing, still because they signify that under many and different aspects, they are not synonymous.
St. Thomas Aquinas (1262): “Wisdom may fill the hearts of the faithful, and put to silence the dread folly of heretics, fittingly referred to as the gates of Hell.” (Intro. To Catena Aurea.)
There is no Bible other than the Latin Vulgate that gives us such a specific list of all of these pagan Jewish Lords of the Old-Testament. I urge you to read and find them, making the connections yourself. It is quite shocking, but then again, they are the Illuminati. In the 3 scans above of the Nominum Interpretatio, you will notice all kinds of strange gods- Deus Dominator, domini, Dei resurrectio, and on and on- there are dozens of these lords.
I suggest as you read the Douai-Rheims, whenever a lord type name appears, check that passage in the Vulgate to see what it says. Then check the Latin Vulgate “Interpretation of the names.” This is why Protestantism has so many “denominations.” These are religions based on the different lords of the Old-Testament. I'll have more soon on this, but this is a good place to start. The higher levels of Freemasonry know the Bible is a pagan book, but the lower-degrees remain in the dark, or so it seems. And this is why the true Catholic Religion is incompatible with the Bible.
The Bible is considered furniture in a Masonic Temple
You may recall that the Jewish Jesus when being “crucified” on a cross, cried out to his Jewish Lord (spiritual pagan father) “Eli, Eli, why have you forsaken me?” This is because the Jewish Jesus was doing his part to build on a multi-generational deception, and that quote implies for those who do not understand the Jesus multiplicity, that Christ Himself was denying his Divinity by calling out to “His Lord/Father in the Kingdom” in this way. It's a very tricky theological deception, to say the least.
In this effort to promote the real Trinity, it is necessary to understand that this “Our Father” of the Lord's Prayer of the Bible is not the God of Heaven. In fact, it is a hallowed name, a god that does not exist. Once you understsand where this false “lord/god” comes from, you will better understand why Our Lady revealed herself as God to Sister Lucia in Tuy, Spain in 1929, an event called the “Trinitarian Theophany.”
The World Order (The Catholic Trinity)
The Three Keys to Heaven (they are the names of God)
When Christ asks you, “Who do you say that I am?” Don't forget to answer, “You are God.” This means you have kept the Catholic Faith and will enter through the Gates of Heaven. It is required that you are baptized in the Holy Ghost (Council of Trent), not in the Holy Spirit (Vatican II Council), which is the mysterious (spiritual) mark of the beast. If you give the Judeo-Masonic answer, you will be glad that you prayed the Rosary (the best weapon against heresy). The Rosary will save you from Hell since you have appealed to the Mother of God for your sin (mistake of praying to “the lord/Satan.” It is necessary to be joined to the Traditional Catholic Church to enter the Gates of Heaven, but the Vatican as of 1960 is 99% Masonic. This New World Order is actually a spiritual war, the consequences are permanent in the next world. Since Freemasonry is in communication with their fellow condemned, spiritually dead brothers in Hell, via their seances, rituals, spirit worship, etc., this gives them a tremendous advantage in strategizing the Secular New World Order- the complete deletion of God from the World.
WE OWN THE ANTIDOTE.
“I understood that it was the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity that was shown to me...”
Frère Michel has rightly called this apparition “the Trinitarian Theophany”. As with the Miracle of the Sun, there is nothing else like it in the history of the world.” - Chap. 3, “The Devil's Final Battle.
“God will chastise the world and this will be in a terrible manner. The punishment from Heaven is imminent.”
Novus Ordo Seclorum
It isn't required to sign in with Facebook, etc. to post comments. Just type in your comments and select 'pick a name.' Enter a name and a fake email address, then select 'post as guest.' Just keep it clean. If you have relevant research links, you may also post them here for other readers.
comments powered by Disqus